The Main Ticketing Box Office at the Ryan Center which sells tickets for Ryan Center events and Rhode Island athletic events (Football, Men’s & Women’s Basketball) is located on the North side of the Ryan Center off the Plains Road Entrance.
The South Box Office located on the south side of the Ryan Center next to the Rhode Island Athletic Complex is only open for event/game day sales 90 minutes prior to the start of the event. Advanced ticket sales are not available at this location.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 401-874-7267 (RAMS). or text "Rhody" to 401-874-7267 (RAMS).
Consumer Warning: The Ryan Center uses bar code scanning for ticket admissions. As a result, fans should be careful when purchasing tickets and should ensure that the seller is a Ryan Center licensed ticket seller, such as the Ryan Center Box Office, Ryan Center by phone at 401-874-7267 (RAMS), and the Ryan Center and URI official websites at www.theryancenter.com or www.gorhody.com. Otherwise, you may be purchasing a ticket that is invalid and will be denied admission.
Box Office Off-Season Hours 2021
- June 7 to August 1 - No window sales all via phone and web
- August 2-September 3 - window hours - Monday to Thursday 9 am to 1 pm
- Saturday, September 4 - Game Day - 9 am to 7 pm
- Sunday, September 5 - Closed - - except event & game days closed
- Monday, September 6 Closed - Labor Day
* Saturday & Sundays - except event & game days closed - Sundays we would open 60 minutes prior to doors rather than 90 min prior to the event.
Box Office In Season 2021-22
- September 7 (weekday hours except for holidays) 8:30 am to 1 pm
- Saturdays 9 am to 1 pm
- Sundays - except event & game days closed - Sundays we would open 60 minutes prior to doors rather than 90 min prior to the event.
Box Office Off-Season 2022
- May 2 - window hours - Monday to Thursday 9 am to 1 pm
- Saturday & Sundays - except event & game days closed - Saturday and Sunday we would open 60 minutes prior to doors rather than 90 min prior to the event.
Box Office Closures
- The Ryan Center Box Office is closed annually for the following major holidays:
Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year’s Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Victory Day.
- The box office also occasionally closes due to severe inclement weather. If you are unsure if the Ryan Center Box Office will be open either due to inclement weather or a holiday when you plan to visit, please call (401) 788-3200 and follow the prompts (option #1 then option #5) to confirm or visit the Ryan Center online at www.theryancenter.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
The Ryan Center Box Office accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. Checks are only accepted as payment for Rhode Island Athletics season tickets and should be made payable to the Ryan Center.
Print At Home FAQ's
TO PRINT TICKETS OUT :
1. Open the email send by email@example.com with the subject line of Your Ryan Center - URI Tickets Have Arrived
2. To open your tickets double click on the attachment. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 9.0 or higher to view.
3. Once you have opened your tickets you may save them on your computer or print them out right away.
4. If you choose to save your tickets, make sure you save them under a file name you remember and although you may print out your tickets as many times as you would like, only one set of tickets will be allowed to be scanned at the event gate..
5. Please make sure you also save your confirmation number for reference purposes.
6. Any problems with printing your tickets, please email us.
TO RE-ISSUE TICKETS: (use only if you lose your original email with tickets)
1. If for any reason you loose the original tickets you were sent, then you may have your
tickets re-issued to your email box.
2. To reissue your tickets, go online to the Ryan Center Website
3. Click on the "Sign In" link, and enter your account information.
4. Once successfully logged in, click on "My Account".
5. Choose "Re-Issue Print-At-Home Tickets".
** Please note that if you reissue your tickets, the bar codes on your original attachment will be voided.