(UPDATED: March 3, 2021) In an effort to keep fans and event-goers informed, the Ryan Center created this page as a resource of information regarding any events at the arena. We ask that you check back to this page regularly for updated information on our re-opening procedures, new policies in regards to Covid-19, and any new event information.
Covid-19 Cleaning Procedures:
Our cleaning procedures are thorough and comprehensive. Following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and local authorities, our staff is focused on the disinfection of high-touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, escalators, elevator buttons, and bathrooms. We have also filled hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facility; advised our volunteers to not hand out programs; and ticket takers, box office, concessions, and coat check staff are encouraged to wear gloves. Our staff, partners, and guests are encouraged to follow standard health precautions, such as consistent hand washing, as well as being required to wear a face mask/covering. We encourage individuals who are sick to stay home.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation so that we can quickly make adjustments should the CDC or local authorities recommend different or amended precautionary measures.
Covid-19 Policies & Procedures:
- Anyone visiting the facility will be required to fill out the URI Self-Assessment form prior to their arrival and will be asked to provide their email confirmation upon arrival at the building.
URI Self-Assessment Link
- Face masks/coverings are mandatory and must be worn inside the facility at all times.
- Temperature Check & Contact Tracing protocols will be in place.
- Spectators will not be allowed inside the building.
- Until further notice, specific areas of the arena will remain locked and off-limits.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not enter the Ryan Center:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath).
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
If you have any ticketing questions, you may contact us via email at email@example.com, call 401-874-RAMS or text "Rhody" to 401-874-7267
Sign up for our Cyber Club to receive event updates and information on safety protocols for when the Ryan Center begins to reopen.