Providence County Kennel Club All Breed Dog Show Day 2
This year the Providence County Kennel Club will participate in a 3 show all-breed conformation cluster with the Greater Lowell Kennel Club. The shows will take place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 27, 28 & 29 at the University of Rhode Island Ryan Center. The shows’ superintendent will be MB-F Inc. The premium list will be released on May 30, 2018. Entries and additional information is available for the Friday show, Saturday show and Sunday show through Infodog.
Entries close on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at noon. The entry fee for conformation is $35.00, Junior Showmanship is $20.00 and $10.00 for beginner puppies.
New for 2018
- Three separate conformation show cluster
- Beginner Puppy Competition on Friday
- Jr. Showmanship Competition all three days
- One outdoor show ringWe still have indoor air conditioned rings
- Breed specialties
- Obedience and Rally on Saturday
- Vendors inside the arena
- VIP parking for only $10 and $5 general admission parking