URI MBB vs Brown - Canceled
The University of Rhode Island Men’s Basketball game originally scheduled against Brown University for Wednesday, December 22nd at 7:00 PM at the Ryan Center has been canceled due to COVID-19 related issues. We are currently working to replace and reschedule this game with another opponent at a new date and time. However, at this time since we do not have a replacement date or time scheduled, we are offering the following options to single-game ticket holders.
Single-game ticket buyers have three (3) options in regards to the purchase of their Brown ticket:
1) Hold onto your tickets and use them for a potential new replacement game date and time. If you choose this option, you do not need to do anything at this moment, and once a new game is scheduled your ticket would be valid for that game date, time, and seat location. Should another opponent or replacement game NOT be found/scheduled you would then be offered option #2 or #3.
2) Request a game ticket exchange to a currently scheduled game.
3) Request a refund for the value of your ticket payment.
3 Game and Holiday Plan Buyers
If a new opponent, game, and date be scheduled all 3 game and holiday plan ticket holders may use the Brown game ticket to attend that game. A ticket sales representative will reach out in regards to your game package and selection of a new game.
Season Ticket Holders
If a new opponent, game, and date be scheduling all season ticket holders may use the Brown game ticket to attend that game. Should a new game not be scheduled then each season ticket holder will be provided a ticket credit in the amount of your ticket value for the Brown game.
SINGLE-GAME TICKET BUYERS WISHING TO OBTAIN A TICKET EXCHANGE AND/OR REFUND PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AS A GUIDE:
Payment with Credit Card via the Phone, Web, or the Ryan Center Box Office - Ticket purchasers who paid with a credit card via the phone, web, or at the Ryan Center Box Office in person and are requesting an exchange/refund can call the Ryan Center at 401-874-RAMS (7267), email email@example.com or text "BROWN' to 401-874-7267 to request their exchange/refund.
Payment with Cash at the Ryan Center Box Office – Ticket purchasers who paid with cash at the Ryan Center Box Office must return to the Ryan Center Box Office with their ticket for their cash refund.
The Ryan Center Box Office Hours are as follows:
- December 20 - 23 - Open 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- December 24 - 27 - Closed for Christmas Break
- December 28 - 31 - Open 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- January 1 - Open 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- January 2 - Open 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- January 3 - Closed for New Year Observance
- January 4 - March 18 - Open Monday - Friday - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday & Sundays - except event & game days - CLOSED
Requests for game ticket exchanges or refunds MUST be requested no later than February 8, 2022, at 12:00 PM. Ticket exchange or refund requests will not be honored past February 8, 2022, at the 12:00 PM deadline.
- Season, Mini Plan, and Single Game buyers – call 401-874-7267.
- Single Game Suite buyers - call 401-788-3205 to speak with the Premium Suite Manager.
- Group Ticket buyers – Call your group sales representative Tyler Foley – 401-874-4295 or Jack O’Mara 401-874-5453
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT IS UP TO THE CUSTOMER TO REQUEST A TICKET EXCHANGE AND/OR REFUND BY THE DEADLINE OF FEBRUARY 8, 2022 AT 12:00 PM, IF A REFUND IS REQUESTED/REQUIRED.
Please Note: As we have done throughout 2021, the Ryan Center and URI Athletics will continue to have various health and safety measures in place for our fans and staff members. Please read about current Ryan Center Covid policy and procedures as well as enhanced safety measures by CLICKING HERE.